January 27, 2009

Tuesday

I figured I'd write a bit in the blog since I haven't in SO long :P. I just forget about it when work, friends & school get busy. I'm here, wasting 20 min before Manhunters starts on A&E. I love this show! It follows US Marshals in NYC as they capture wanted fugitives. So exciting! While watching the show, I want to join them sooo much, but I'm not American hahaha.



Yesterday I had such a busy day! It started out with a German quiz at 11, then a Managerial Accounting quiz at 1. After that I met my friend Krista at her work & we went to the Eaton's Centre & shopped for HOURS. I bought a few things at Sephora, Forever 21 and Urban Outfitters. Maybe I'll post pictures in the blog later ;)


This morning before leaving for class (started at 12), I watched Real Women Have Curves. I already watched it when it first came out in 2002, but it has such a great message & Ameria Ferrera is so sweet in it. She's become so sucessful since that movie, with The Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants & Ugly Betty (one of my fav shows). It was really nice to see her so young & acting so well <3

I love her smile

Alright, I'm going to go finish my laundry & relax under a blanket on the sofa

Goodnight!

No comments: