December 28, 2008

Merry Christmas!!!

This post is a bit late :P, but I've been so busy over the past few weeks. School ended Dec 5th, & I had my last exam on Dec 17 :). Still waiting for the results though :S. & then after that was over with, Christmas preparations began! Shopping, cleaning, decorating, present wrapping... So fun (except the cleaning) but tiring!

I worked from 8 to 1 on Christmas Eve day, & then went home & spent the evening with my family, watching Seredipity, one of my mom's favourite movies. The only Christmas part is in the very beginning, but it was fun to watch it anyway haha

Then on the 25th I woke up at 5 am & couldn't fall asleep again! At 6, my sister & I woke up my mom with coffee & we all started opening our gifts. Here are a few things I got:


Fun games to play! I also got Call of Duty 4 for PS3 from my uncle :)

Smashbox 6 piece kit, L'Oreal mascara, & Harajuku Lovers "G" perfume from my mom


3 kinds of bubblebath & a pink iPod nano from my sister!!! (my original iPod mini is dying :()


Beautiful water from my uncle & mom (<3 the bottles!)


Marc By Marc Jacobs wallet from Saks Fifth Avenue & tickets to see Nickleback & SEETHER in March from my mom!




Inside the wallet: a NYC metro card & $5 American haha

Thank you for everything!!!

The best part of that morning was watching my mom, sister & dog open their presents :). After we were done (2 hours later haha), I made breakfast. Then my family came over & we had a great dinner, & after that, I spent an hour and a half doing dishes! hahaha
I hope everyone else's holidays were as nice as mine ;)

No comments: